Working directly with the founders, you are in charge of acquiring new customers, developing existing accounts and delivering high level executive search assignments.
Your main responsibilities:
- Target and engage large corporations (MNCs and large SMEs)
- Analyse their Talent strategy, their challenges and offer Blonk Executive Search solutions
- Manage business relationships at high levels (CxO, VPs...)
- Acquire new clients and negotiate Executive Search agreements.
- Deliver Executive Search assignments with the support of Blonk team and technology
- Design executive briefs for each search
- Deploy a tailor made search strategy using our internal applications as well as social networks
- Engage targeted candidates through various communication channels
- Share with founders initiatives to improve constantly Blonk Talent Acquisition performance.
- You demonstrated all along your career a strong capacity in selling professional services to demanding BtoB clients, ideally in the HR environment.
- You have been involved in delivering projects that you sold
- You are passionate about people and technologies
- You are a team player but you enjoy your autonomy
- You like to conquer and to fight but what counts most for you is the quality of the service provided
- You graduated in commerce, business administration or a related field
- You are fluent in English (oral and written), French is a plus.
- A fast growing and high potential market (Talent Acquisition)
- A light, dynamic and international organization
- A growing business focused on people and technology
- An entrepreneurial environment with lots of support and freedom at the same time
- Participate to a great adventure: transform the Executive Search world for the benefits of companies and candidates.